Training Cancelled Saturday Oct 23

The rain came as forecasted. Looking at the radar map it appears we will get some ice pellets and wet snow between 10:00 and noon as well. Given the low temperature and rain I am going to cancel all formal Club training this morning. 

This does not mean that you can’t get out and “enjoy” the not sunshine!! Bundle up (rain wear and perhaps umbrella in hand) and go out for a brisk walk on your own or with a buddy. 

Since today is an intensity day that you will miss (and important training in the “big picture”) I am suggesting that your long distance day tomorrow include fartlek for part of the session.
If you have any questions or thoughts about training today, please send them my way. 😊